Sunday 31 March 2013

Ill love you til death answers back with life


I could see the invisible seems that sewed her eye lashes permanently to her eye lids

With her iris momentarily flashing me to a trance like the camera resembling terms utilised by a psychologist when practicing hypnosis to a patient

The situation that she manacled me in

 Departed me in the question marked borders of wonder

Her humbleness was down to the ground by the way she served me with her affection

I would at times see the envy that the dust particles portrayed towards her

Her steps brought along the beauty that dripped from her chest on her left side where her heart was rooted by her fashioner

She head a facial image that was an exterior display of what existed in her interiors

So with her you wouldn’t say that the outer beauty is deceiving

Her physique was a complement to the artistic abilities of the potter that caused me to fall asleep so he could extract my rib

And implant it to her

The incompleteness of my ribs find their completion when my ways and hers converges

She is a true partner, who laid flatly open her ears to the problems that mutilated me continuously

Her attention mitigated their severity

She is the reason why Ill be ululate eternally at Christ feet

Because she is a confirmation that the Godly given gifts do last

 Death can snatch her away from the palm of my love

Feed her with the pitch-blackness that its heart is founded upon

But my faith and Love will make it regret its decision of taking her away from me

As I would torment it greatly before God with prayers that pull to life the desire of missing her

My better half

Like a founded item being returned to its rightful owner

That is how she shall be brought back to me  

No comments:

Post a Comment